Currently, I serve as the Cofounder/CEO of Coppr, the company that brought you this Digital Persona, and the Smart Card that “magically” transfers it to smartphones. It's an idea I've been nurturing since 2013. I started developing the software in late 2019, completing the minimal viable product in Jan. of 2020. When I finally convinced Jen to, invest her time as the COO in Feb., the idea became a reality. I had turned an idea into a product, she turned it into a company. 🧨 And together, her and I built the brand Coppr! If you want a digital persona like this, head over to Coppr's Website, and buy the last business card you'll ever need! 💁
Don't be shy, say hi! If your interested in this Coppr Digital Persona, visit our Shop page. You can find it by clicking the links button up top. 📇 We had a super successful pre-launch and are entering Series-A soon. We’re going to scale fast and break things! If you'd like to be a part of our growth and come along for the ride, get in contact with me by clicking the button below. 🤑 If you'd simply like to spread, while earning some extra cash, we have a fully automated affiliate program. There’s a link or the signup page in the Links button. 😎
We're in the final stages of design before launching version 2.0 of copprOS. It will not only offer the Digital Persona on larger screen sizes, but will feature a whole new design style along with a ton of new features!
Read more below
When we were building the desktop/tablet versions of the Digital Persona we had a mini epiphany. We took a step back and realized that even though this first version of the Digital Persona is brand new to most of you, and miles ahead of anything on the market, we don't think it shouldn't stop evolving.
We're releasing 2.0 ahead of schedule.
This update is going to be a big deal, we're not just adding desktop/tablet anymore. We're redesigning everything from the ground up.
Here are just a few of the new features we'll be rolling out this year:
• An online bio modernly re-designed to look amazing on all devices from watch to desktop. (yup, we said watch 😳)
• Ability to use GIFs for any of the photos.
• Ability to add custom thumbnails to your links.
• Embed fields! (Think Calendly, Typeform, VideoAsk, YouTube, Podcasts etc., embedded inside your Digital Persona!)
• Ability to have different information show up on your Contact Card (.vcf file) than what's displayed on your Digital Persona.
• We're soon releasing some much needed onboarding and tutorials. They'll be integrated inside a new community platform we're calling Coppr | Learning.
All that and a whole lot more – stay tuned!
Arthur - Cofounder | CEO